Andacrib is Ireland’s premier pre-cast concrete cribwall retaining wall system.
Andacrib is structurally engineered concrete crib walling system, utilising the long established gravity wall concept. The purpose designed interlocking concrete crib walling components form a series of open cell modules. These are then filled with well graded stone to create the mass required to counteract the earth pressures and surcharge loadings. Structural integrity is achieved through the interaction of the crib elements and the granular fill. The benefits of using Andacrib are as follows:
- Ingenious design
- Ideally suited to large scale infrastructure projects
- Tough and durable
- Maintenance free service life of up to 120 years
- Conforms to Highway Agency design Manual
- Steel reinforced components
- High strength concrete (50MPa)
- Easily landscaped
- Road and Railway embankments and cuttings
- Bridge and underpass wing walls and approach ramps
- Sewerage/Water treatment plant devemopments
- Local authority developments, schools, public service buildings, etc.
- Level ground creation for parks, carparks, etc.